Fire, Flour and Fork!
Photo by Fire, Flour, Fork
We had a blast at Fire Flour & Fork, and were grateful to have been the sponsor for Smoke on the Water November 3rd.
It was such a fun evening with food, drinks, and great company. All the food was smoked right on the banks of the James River for such a rare experience and unique atmosphere.
With food from:
- Lamarr Johnson and Lamont Hawkins — Inner City Blues
- Pleasure House Oysters
- Caleb Shriver – Dutch & Co.
- Carena Ives – Jamaica House
- HalfCrown Bake Shop
- Clay and Linda Trainum – Autumn Olive Farms
- Commercial Taphouse
- Jason Bullard of Graduate Richmond
- Dale Reitzer of Acacia Mid-Town
- Keith Roberts of Edwards Smokehouse
- Fatty Smokes: A Barbecue Joint
- Elizabeth Williams – Smohk
- Keith Roberts – Edward’s Hams
- Tuffy Stone – Cool Smoke/A Sharper Palate
- Opie Crooks – A-Line Hotel
- Ryan Collins
- Elliott Moss – Buxton Smokehouse
- Chris Fultz and Esaul Ramos – ZZQ
- Jeb – Oak and Apple
- Ian Boden
- Jason Bullard – The Graduate
- Mike Lindsey – Fatty Smokes: A BBQ Joint
- Bobby Haller – Sandston Smokehouse
- Michael Hall – Spoonbread and new Black Smoke
Was an amazing event, highly recommended, and be sure and get tickets for next year